- HotWheel 1
- 1995, HotWheels Wienermobile, 3 inches.
- Packaged several different ways; in a small
- clear plastic bag for promos, standard HotWheels bubblepack, part of the 5 car "Crazy Classics" set, and as shown here with floppy disk.Several different wheel styles available. Malaysia
- HotWheel 2
- 1996, Chrome HotWheels car, Silver Series II, collector # 423. Malaysia
- HotWheel 3
- 1996, HotWheels Micro Vehicle from Crazy Classics set. China
- Mobile 1
- 1960's "The Bobbing Oscar" When you roll this toy, Little Oscar pokes his head in and out of the slot on top. 9.5 inches, metal bottom, rubber whitewall tires,LITTLE OSCAR is imprinted on the hotdog shaped chef's hat,yellow band is a decal. USA
- Mobile 16
The original "Bobbing Oscar" toy Wienermobile. With yellow hubcaps and a different looking Little Oscar that bobs up and down as the car is rolled. "Friction motor" flywheel keeps car rolling. Green tinted windshield, silver painted bumpers. 1950's USA
- Mobile 2
- 1970's? Rolling Bank,all plastic, plug in bottom to remove money, rubber tires, 9.5 inches, yellow band is a label. USA
- Mobile 4
- 1990? Rolling Bank, 9.5 inches. China
- Mobile 5
- 1993 Rolling Bank, 9.5 inches. China
- Mobile 6
- Remote control Wiener Mobile, same body as Mobile 5. (JRL toys) China
- Mobile 7
- 1998 Big Rolling Bank, 13 inches. China
- Mobile 8
- 1998 Wienermobile beanbag toy. Cyrk Inc. China
- Mobile 9
- Wienermobile pedal car,1995.USA
- Mobile 10
- Wienermobile reversible plush toy. Unzip and invert into a funky looking pack of bologna! Accent International.10 inches long. Indonesia
- Mobile 11
- Wienermobile giant plush toy. From in-store promotion, included string kit for hanging. 36 inches long.1997 China
- Mobile 14
This is a hand blown hand-painted ornament, designed by San Francisco Artist Jennifer Ellsworth, part of the Landmark collection. 1999 Made in Poland.
- Mobile 15
Cookie Jar, made by Crabby Onion. 1996?
- Item 1
- Inflatable wiener, 32 inches.1997
- Item 2
- Wienermobile Label, 2.5 inches.
- Item 3
- 1998 Wienermobile baby bib, modeled here by my daughter Elizabeth. USA
- Item 4
- 1960's? Plastic ring featuring Little Oscar.
Item 5 Chrome finish post card approximately 3 1/2 in. by 5 1/2 in., #63826 by Dexter, published by William Wollin Studio, Madison WI.
Red plastic lunch bag with zipper. 1999
- Ornament W53
This is an ornament that I saw on Ebay once.
Return to snarpco.com
This is my personal collection. My site is not affiliated with or approved by Kraft Foods or Oscar Mayer.